Retail training has shifted from traditional methods to online arrangements, escalating the need to invest in various digital tools. There are several tools and software available in the market for retail training, with a learning management system being the best one.
A learning management system is a cloud-based platform that allows you, the training managers, to create content and execute training sessions of employees at one location. There are plenty of benefits of a learning system. It helps your employees to get rid of schedules and learn from your sessions at their own pace, from the comfort of their homes.
Investing in a learning management system is often a decision that creates confusion in the minds of a business owner because of its prices. However, with the increased return on investment, this software turns out to be cost-effective and ideal for the growth of employees.
Retail training in 2020 has completely shifted from face-to-face to the digital world, thanks to the ongoing pandemic. This led to an increase in the learning management systems in the market. To help you choose the best out of the crowd, read about the features and prices of the software that tops the list.
Top retail training learning management systems
Tovuti LMS is perhaps one of the best learning management systems as it offers all the tools that you require to create, deliver, and track how effective your training programs are. With Tovuti, assigning the courses, grouping them together, and even tracking the progress of your employees is just a few clicks away.
Tovuti LMS pricing model is subscription-based. It is perhaps the most convenient model that offers an annual set fee with no limitations on the number of users.
Tovuti LMS features that make it one of the best:
- Built-in authoring allows you to curate content easily, hence it is ideal for beginners.
- Allows you to integrate your historical data.
- Offers SCORM compliance that allows you to import and use sharable files.
- Provides users with various gamification tools including badges, certificates, checklists, etc.
- iSpring Learn
iSpring Learn is a learning management system that is specifically designed to train employees. This learning system allows users to be free from any space restrictions and access the training materials from various devices such as mobile phones or a tablet and from any location. iSpring Learn is perfect for you if you wish to track the progress of your employees on a regular basis and offer them the correct material to align with their performance.
iSpring Learn pricing model is also subscription-based and thus you are required to pay the subscription amount when you buy a periodic license for the software.
iSpring Learn features that makes it one of the best:
- Offers unlimited storage space for your content.
- Allows you brand integrations. You can add your logo, brand colors, and images to the material.
- Allows you to customize your material as and when you desire.
- Users can combine any of the uploaded courses and assessments, thus building their own learning paths.
Docebo is a cloud-based platform that has emerged as one of the front-runners in the market. One of the major characteristics of Docebo is that it caters to the needs of a myriad of various industries including retail, IT, energy, healthcare, and more. Docebo is one of those few software that offers multi-lingual supports and allows your employees to access the material in their own local language, according to the location they are at.
Docebo LMS pricing model is based on subscription as well. This pricing model is one of the easiest models for all the organizations out there.
Docebo LMS features that make it one of the best:
- Offers various gamification tools such as points, rewards, badges, and levels, thus motivating employees.
- Has its own mobile application for both Android and iOS. This makes it convenient for employees and managers to access.
- Provides privacy settings that protect users by granting specific permissions to different users.
These were a few of the top retail training learning management system that you can invest in. Explore and compare various LMS before choosing the software that goes well with your organizational needs.