“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of another people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” ~Steve Jobs
Being more in the first 90 days of the year is the most difficult task. If you develop a habit to plan, execute things in the first few months, rest of your year will go in the flow.
But how can you stay productive, run a business and grow at the same time. Now is the time you need to minimize distractions and maximize your productivity.
Lots of apps promise to make you super productive. But what are the best business productivity apps? Here are some online productivity tools, blogs, and apps that can help you jump-start a perfect year.
Blog + News
- Lifehacker – Tips, tricks, and how-tos to make life more productive.
- Bullet Journal Blog – Inspiration, organization, and general musings on mindfulness
- Cal Newport Blog – How to perform productive, valuable, & meaningful work
- Thrive Global – Their blog covers solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Their website is full of articles with advice, insights, and guides for entrepreneurs
- 99u – Actionable insights on productivity, organization, and leadership
- My Morning Routine - Publishes a new, inspiring morning routine every Wednesday
- Intelligent Change Blog – Learn to focus on the good and live with intention
- James Clear Blog – Articles on health, happiness, creativity, productivity, and more from author, photographer, and weightlifter James Clear
- Chirs Guillebeau – Tips to help you create a productive life.
- Francesca Geens - Productivity techniques and tools
- Michael Hyatt – Leadership mentor that helps overwhelmed high achievers win at work
- Tim Ferriss - Entrepreneur tech investor/advisor, author of The 4 Hour Work Week and Tribe of Mentors
- Shane Parrish – Use his blogand social media to share tips for mastering the best of what other people have already figured out
- Tiago Forte – Founder of productivity consultancy/training firm Forte Labs
App & Tools
- Evernote – Organize your work and declutter your life
- Web Clipper – Evernote’s tool for quickly capturing web pages, saving them as notes so you can easily find them later
- Getting Things Done – A work-life management system
- TaskQue – Collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
- Pocket - This tool helps you save interesting articles, videos and more from the web for later
That concludes our list of top personal and business productivity tools! May they lead to a speedier, more efficient you. Do you have any awesome productivity tools or time management tools you want to recommend that we didn’t call out here? Share your favorites in the comments below.